IVF Clinic Turkey is proud of its IVF success rates.
We are committed to providing the latest and most proven clinical treatment programs to help you achieve a successful pregnancy.
Publication of pregnancy rates allows for comparisons between
different clinics. Rates published by individual fertility centers
should be considered carefully, as some centers set strict patient
criteria in order to maintain seemingly superior pregnancy rates.
Our expertise is reflected in the success rates of IVF Clinic Turkey, which are comparable to the best programs in the World. We are proud of our success rates and provide our cumulative pregnancy success rates in the following format.
Our in vitro fertilization success rates have been very high ever since we first opened our IVF lab. We’re particularly pleased to note that our IVF cycle outcomes have shown high pregnancy and live birth rates, while maintaining lower than average multiple pregnancy rates.
The majority of pregnancies from our IVF treatments have been singletons. We strive to maximize both pregnancy rates and the safety of each pregnancy. Singleton pregnancies are generally the safest for both mother and child.
Which cycles were used to calculate our success rates?
- Stimulated cycles with fresh blastocyst transfers
- Frozen embryo tranfers
- Donor egg (/ donor embryo)
- Cycles with missing pregnancy data
- Genetic testing (PGD/PGS)
Clinical pregnancy is a pregnancy in which at least one of the following criteria is met:
- known to be ongoing at 20 weeks
- evidence by ultrasound of an intrauterine sac (with or without a fetal heart)
- examination of products of conception reveal chorionic villi, or
- an ectopic pregnancy has been diagnosed by laparoscope or by ultrasound.
Note: Blastocyst transfers account for greater than 80% of IVF Clinic Turkey treatment cycles